§ 3 Right of withdrawal
(1) If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or self-employed professional activity), you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(2) If you, as a consumer, make use of your right of revocation in accordance with clause 1, you shall bear the regular costs of the return shipment.
(3) In all other respects, the right of withdrawal shall be governed by the provisions set forth in detail in the following
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform Secalflor GmbH, Schulstraße 4, 16515 Oranienburg, Germany, of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, by fax to +49 (0)3301 5737347-9 or by e-mail to email@example.com). You can use the enclosed model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. You can also fill in and submit the model withdrawal form or another clear declaration electronically on our website www.secalflor.de. If you make use of this option, you will be informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. If you make use of this option, we will send you confirmation of receipt of such revocation without delay (e.g. by e-mail).
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- End of the cancellation policy-
(4) The right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts for the delivery of goods that have been manufactured according to customer specifications or that are clearly tailored to personal needs or that are not suitable for return due to their nature or can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be exceeded.